發表新主題   回覆主題    IfritFlame 首頁 -> 吹水版
上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題  
發表人 內容
rodeoneerer
共和軍士兵
共和軍士兵

註冊時間: 2022-09-01
文章: 1

發表發表於: 星期四 九月 01, 2022 1:35 pm    文章主題: WoW Lich King Classic has released the pre-patch 引言回覆

Wrath of the Lich King is nearly back in Classic World of Warcraft, thanks to the new expansion pre-patch released to the classic servers. This is big news for the old, the nostalgic, and the “back in my day” crowd, who’ll soon be able to venture back to the frozen wastes of Northrend to take down Arthas all over again. I’m sure you’ll get the mount you always wanted this time, bud.

The Northrend Heroic Upgrade for Wrath of the Lich King Classic comes with a special Level 70 character boost which also unlocks Expert Riding, gear, basic mounts, and starting gold for the boosted character. Additionally, this upgrade grants players Pebble the penguin minipet and the Fishspeaker’s Lucky Lure–a toy that summons a tuskarr fishing companion–for their Classic account. This upgrade costs $50.

Northrend Epic Upgrade (Price: €79.99)

All items in the Heroic Upgrade
Kalu’ak Whalebone Glider, a flying mount for WoW Classic characters
Tuskarr Shoreglider, a flying mount for modern WoW characters
30 days of game time

Despite not having a mortgage, I’m keen to jump into Lich King classic like I did with previous classic expansions. My only real experience with Northrend content is farming it for legacy mounts back in the day, so it’ll be cool to actually experience the Frozen Throne fight, Ulduar, Eye of Eternity and more. I may even grind out a Green Proto drake again — since it’ll actually be an impressive thing to own in Lich King Classic.

Many players are charmed by the bonuses available through the Wrath of the Lich King Classic Upgrade packages. The glider itself, first spotted as a tuskarr flight path mount in the Dragonflight alpha, will be a perfect addition to many players’ collections. The penguin and tuskarr companions–both beloved creatures from World of Warcraft–are also charming additions to any arctic expedition.

https://www.z2u.com/wow-wotlk/items-3-18415 offer the cheapest and safe WOW WotLK Classic Items with fast delivery. Futcoach is a professional store for cheap WOW WotLK Classic Items, with a team of professional suppliers that provides WoW in-game items, and services for more than 5 years of experience. Trustworthy resources and enough stock ensure we deliver the WOW WotLK Classic Items as soon as possible. We have achieved much reputation due to cheap price and the safe trade.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    IfritFlame 首頁 -> 吹水版 所有的時間均為 台北時間 (GMT + 8 小時)
1頁(共1頁)

前往:  
無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票